Music is an important part of our worship and we offer a variety of music ministries. They include: The Good News Messengers, Adult Choir, a Praise Team and Band, as well as soloists. Please ask for more info if desired.
Men’s Fellowship and Women’s Bible Studies are held in the spring and the fall. They meet at 7 PM at the church. Dates and topics are announced in the church bulletin
• Family Suppers 5:30 PM (currently held in spring and fall sessions).
• Prayer Meeting 6:00 PM
• Whiz Kids 6:30 PM (1-6 grade) (currently held in spring and fall sessions).
• Active Youth Groups 7 – 8:30 PM September – May
Jr. High for 6-8 grades
Sr. High for 9 – 12 grades
• Adult Choir Practice 7:00 PM (the adult choir practices on Thursday evenings and sings on Sunday morning during worship service and other special services as requested)
• Praise Band Practice 6 PM (a mix of 6th graders through Adults)
We currently offer Sunday school classes for all ages. They meet at 9:30 AM on Sunday morning.
• Nursery (Birth–3 yrs.)
• Primary 1 (ages 3–5 yrs)
• Primary 2 (K- 2nd grade)
• Junior 1 (3rd – 5th grade)
Middle School (6th -8th grade)
• Sr. High (9th – 12th)
• Circle of Friends
• Friendship Class
Worship Service begins at 10:45 AM. During worship service we offer a BJ’s program for students ages 3 through 1st grade and 2nd -5th grades with age appropriate lessons, games, snacks and crafts. A bridge class is available for adults with developmental handicaps as well. Both of these programs are dismissed during morning worship.
A staffed nursery is available from 9:20 AM – 12:45 PM on Sundays for newborns from birth through 3 years.